Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Info Post
I realize it's been nearly five months since my last post, which is incredibly hard for me to believe, and I promise to work on a real blogpost soon, for any one who might still be following me after all this time (I miss you all so much!). In the meantime however, here are just a couple of things I put up in the new Etsy shop, Fern & Rolland. There should be five or six more items a week going up for the next little while, and hopefully the pictures will be a little better quality on the next round.
The beautiful lady modeling for me is my wonderful friend Danielle, who I asked to model for me because I think she makes everything look absolutely perfect, and I'm sure you'll agree, she is stunning!

I'm looking forward to get back into blogging more often after all these big changes in my life. I miss all of your wonderful comments and the friends I've made through this community! Hope you enjoy the new items:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment