Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 20, 2011

Info Post
Jade of Arnsdorf creates the most beautiful clothes. I'm lucky enough to own a few of her pieces, most favourite of all, a nude bandage skirt - the sort of garment that just keeps on giving. It's a failsafe I turn to, to wear with K Jacques St Tropez sandals and a loose stripey tee, or with a button up shirt and heeled ankle boots. Arnsdorf clothing is made of gorgeous fabrics and the colours and shapes are refreshing yet still entirely flattering. I am a fangirl number one, so I asked Jade to share her current favourite things and inspirations. You can see her Winter 2011 collection here. Thankyou Jade!

1 coconut oil
i'm obsessed with coconut oil at the moment after reading in the bahamas about its miracle benefits. I've been eating it, cooking with it and and putting it all over my skin and in my hair!


2 liza lou's prayer mats
I came across Liza Lou's beautiful prayer mat works recently, I love their texture and grand scale they are very powerful.


3 the first day of snow
Andrew and I spontaneously ran downstairs to play in the snow after the first snowflakes had covered the ground below our window.

4 flowers
In all their forms flowers are pretty amazing both visually and for their scent. There is something really special about having fresh flowers in your home, they have a great energy.


5 hand written letters received in the post
The more we use technology, the more a handwritten note means.

6 the promise of an new creative ideal or idea
The exciting feeling that inspiration gives you in the pit of your stomach.

7 my two year old nephew's husky voice
It makes me smile every time I hear it.

8 going to the cinema
I love being completely transported out of my own mind and worries by sitting in the dark watching a great film on the big screen, the most powerful one I saw recently at the cinema was 'I Am Love'.

9 massages
They are a very necessary luxury.


10 old pictures of my family
I love that these moments in time have been recorded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment