Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Info Post
Prairie Collective


The Sunday before I left for my East Coast trip I had quite the proper CA send off in the form of flowers!

Meggy is one of the sweetest people I know and I feel really lucky that I was able to take a class with her and the sweet gals of Studio Choo.

Meggy!

sweet peas



Poppies + Jonquilla Daffodils



Me, and the start of Meggy's arrangement


So happy that Meggy snapped some photos while the class was taking place... it was a pretty perfect way to spend a rainy Sunday morning!! And here's Alethea and Jill's blog post of all the arrangements from the class ... I wonder if you can pick me and Meggy's handiwork out from the bunch?

I took about 50 zillion photos of the flowers when I got home - so, there's more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment