Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Info Post
Photo35_3

Photo20_18

Photo07_31

Photo10_28


Photo14_24

Photo15_23

Though such a rare occasion, I do love weekends spent eating mounds of ice cream and stemming floral headbands. A couple weeks back, a quick (quick for reasons not to be mentioned for fear of embarrassing my man-friend and his weak stomach for all slimy things contained in jars and human skin bound books: understandable!) visit to the Mütter Museum was preceded by a stroll through Old City.

After a jaunt to Art In The Age of Mechanical Production, I believe I was subconsciously led to The Franklin Fountain where I promptly found a spot at the counter (after a 20 minute wait) and probably, for the first time in my life, ordered the smallest sundae an ice cream parlor had to offer for fear and intimidation that Franklin and I were not on the same page when it came the definition of a double scoop. I, myself, did not want to explode and end up a spectacle at the human oddities museum.

Nothing could have ended this day on a more unusual note than to read Stiff nearly through to its entirety in one sitting. Have any of you ever read any of Mary Roach's books? And what's your favorite ice cream parlor?

x

P.S. I'll be sharing those floral headbands with you all shortly!

Lykke Li::I Know Places






0 comments:

Post a Comment