Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Info Post


Okay, okay. As per my previous post lamenting bikini happiness, maybe I can design my very own dream bikini... My friend Scrap Wall with his store and Auckland-based label ONE are working on a very cool idea at the moment. He's inviting girls (and boys too I guess) to design their ideal bikini on the postcards above - suggestions will be taken on board and used in the design process to create a small, perfectly formed range of swimwear for the upcoming summer. One - crowdsourcing - good. Two - if it's anything along the lines of the rest of his range (clean, simple, black or white, painstakingly perfect on the fit) then it's going to be heaven. My suggestion, obviously, will have highwaisted bottoms. Have your say...

0 comments:

Post a Comment