Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 22, 2010

Info Post
Gillian Tennant recently launched her new, eponymous collection of sweet, calm and vintage-inspired pieces. She is based in Sydney, and I really like what she is doing. You can see the collection here, and I suggest you do take the time to take a look. It's simple, pared back but pretty and I would quite happily wear all of it this summer, particularly this lovely top, and this and this... the list goes on. Here are her very harmonious top ten favourite things...


1. Doggies
I love dogs. In particular, I love my dog, Molly. I adopted Molly from the RSPCA five years ago and she's my little soul mate. Molly and I are a package deal - you don't get one without the other!

2. Gelato
My all-time favourite food. When I was travelling through Italy last year, I ate two cones a day. In Sydney, I can highly recommend Dolcissimo in Haberfield - the staff are a bit snippy but the gelato... oh so yummy!


3. Bloomers
How cute are bloomers? I'm looking forward to breaking these ones out from my collection as soon as summer hits.



4. Liberty prints
When I was a little girl my mum used to create the prettiest little liberty print dresses for me. Since then, my love for liberty has never wavered. I especially liked the Merci for Liberty range that came out a little while ago - so gorgeous! I'm in the process of developing a few liberty pieces for my next range.


5. Hand-made jewellery
My boyfriend learnt how to work with silver a little while back and made me the sweetest, most delicate little ring – I never take it off.


6. Washed Out and Worn In
I'm always attracted to a soft, washed out colour palette - even in winter. And I love my clothes to look worn in - aged fabric (especially natural fibres such as cotton, linen, silk and denim) is just so beautiful.

7. Sisters
I have three of them and I’m so lucky. Nobody gets me like my sisters do!


8. Chie Mihara shoes
Incredibly comfortable, affordable and very, very cute!


9. Sessun
Have you heard of this beautiful French label? I'm a big fan - www.sessun.com

10. Saying 'I love you'!
I probably say this too much, but I don’t care! I want the people close to me to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment