Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Info Post

5. Fever


Ladies and Gents,




I've been hard at work shooting my upcoming Spring/Summer 2011 collection that will debut during fashion week and Capsule Trade show this September. Developing this collection over the past few months has been endlessly inspiring, and no matter how exhausting it's been or how fearful I've felt at times, I know that I wouldn't prefer doing anything else at this moment.

I am extremely lucky to have been working closely with my friend Dan Estabrook on the planning and execution of my S/S11 lookbook shoot. He's been incredibly inspiring to work with and has an excellent back to lean on whenever in doubt. It's endlessly refreshing to work along side someone who shows so much confidence in my work, and pushes it to its greatest potential.
If you're not familiar with Dan's work already, let me guide you towards a most valuable google search. I know, no matter what amount of gibberish I could possibly muster up to describe this man's intimate body of work and clever usage of 19th century photographic techniques, it could never do justice to what one can discover on their own via a journey through Dan's chilling online portfolio, rants and inspirations.
Without further adieu, I've pulled a few of my favorites from Night and Day, Nine Symptoms and some commercial work that you may have seen floating round the net.


339[1]

Breath (Lying), 2004

143[1]

tumblr_l2ajuw1qYy1qbtmjxo1_500[1]
my favorite

126[1]



Karen Pola 1
Dan should be the talk of the town, everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment