Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Info Post


blog3



Thank you all so much for getting my Kickstarter project off to an incredible start! If I could I would cat kiss you all!

We're down to one week left here and I really should be outside drinking a delicious beverage on the dock instead of updating the internet (priorities, I has them). I'm feeling a bit despondent at the thought of returning to the city. I'm all ready to move to my dream communal arty farm in the country, now! Who wants to join me? We can grow all our own food, make our own cosmetics, sew our own clothing, start an 80s hardcore band and watch true blood. Sounds dreamy right? I am looking forward to recommencing our family style friend dinners and I do miss my buddies lounging on our livingroom floor. There aren't any hot nuts on the side of the street (err, grassy path) here either, that's kind of an issue, and the Met isn't here and I can't take a train to see taxidermy animals arranged in fancy dioramas either. Here we have a water trampoline, a kayak that I have yet to step into again, a fireplace, a kitty that sits on my bum and an endless amount of delicious bread. There we have no bum sitting kitty, a mouse named GusGus that lives under our fridge, a George Foreman grill that I use to make caprese paninis, all my socks and a post office within walking distance. I dunno friends, help me fall in love with the city again.

I haven't had a chance to make a new mix for this entry so I'll leave you with this mix of awesome emo jams from the year 2000. These were my favourite songs when I was 15/16 and having feelings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment