Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Info Post
My dance card has been full the past few weeks, it's been so nice! But, that also means I've been seriously neglecting this blog. There was a flurry of activity last week in my etsy store when I cleaned out my closet - but, it's been slow again the past few days. Not to worry - I have lots of photos for this blog and lots of dresses to come!

We'll start backwards and work our way forward! These photos were from a really nice afternoon spent with some friends visiting from NYC. The weather in San Francisco was sunny and lovely but when we got out towards Fort Funston it was so grey/windy/chilly...









hang gliders





There were all these funny hang gliders that kept buzzing in and out of the sky. It seems like fun, but I have a fear of falling.. being hooked into one of those seems like one of the worst things I can possibly imagine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment