Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 20, 2010

Info Post


Hey friends, apologies in advance if we are buddies elsewhere on the internet and you've already been bombarded with this following bit of information (and further apologies as I plan to continue to bombard you with it for the next 44 days)!

Yesterday I launched a Kickstarter project! If you've not heard of Kickstarter (I hadn't until a few weeks ago when I met a very enthusiastic project starter who lit the flame under my behind to get things rolling) it's a website that (in their words) is "a new way to fund creative ideas and ambitious endeavors". You set up a project, decide on a time frame, set a financial goal and friends and family and anonymous admirers may back your project by donating a couple dollars here and there! If you meet your financial goal within your allotted time frame you keep the dollars and dreams come true, if not the money stays safely in the pockets of your buddies and all is forgotten and I walk away tearfully clutching my unwanted underpants and shattered dreams.

For every donation above 6 dollars we'll send you goodies! Goodies that include vintage scarves, ties, earrings, handmade brooches, original art, even a shave from the famous barber Sweeney Todd (there is no fear of losing your head there though your mind may be blown)!

If all goes well we've already planned a spring collection including cotton teddies with matching bloomers, brassieres and non-lingerie items for daytime! I'm incredibly grateful for all the early bird backers and the lovely ladies that took the time to post about this project on their blogs (I'm looking at you Tara-Lynn and Emily) thank you so very much!

Click here to view my kickstarter page and here for your mixtape!

0 comments:

Post a Comment