Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 31, 2009

Info Post
Here's the second (and last) installment of the Antarctic Voyage drawings! I'm assuming these are bits of seaweed and ocean plants found along the way - but I gotta be honest, I was too overwhelmed with all the illustrations and didn't even try to investigate and learn what each thing is. And, well - I don't read latin, so that's also a problem. But, they're easy on the eyes, so that's fine enough for me!!



. . .

R7

. . .

R11

. . .

R3

. . .

R2

. . .

R4

. . .

R5

. . .

R6

. . .

R8

. . .

R9

. . .


I have around 50 more flower/fern illustrations that came from a turn of the century 12 volume periodical...... It got to the point where I had to stop saving images because there were just too many. I'll have to wait a few weeks to post them so that no one gets too tired of the same 'ol things! For now, I'm off to take some photos before Alice and I go to Harvard Square and drink bubble tea and eat cupcakes and buy things at the stationary store. But check my etsy shop later tonight - I think I have 5 nice cotton house dresses to part with and they need good homes - oh and maybe a few blouses here and there too!

** I was hoping to get the listings up tonight but I woke up too early this morning and my brain has stopped working now! In case anyone is wondering - the dresses are in the Medium/Large range and I will try my very hardest to get them up tomorrow night. Once the work week rolls around I usually end up a zombie - but I'll try my best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment