Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 31, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
outfit details:
blouse: vintage
skirt + shoes: thrifted
hair bow (actually a bowtie): found at a flea market


Last night Mike invited me to go to his Mom and little brother, Jeremy's singing recital in Hudson. I had no idea what to expect, as I've never been to Hudson, and have never heard his brother sing, but both the town and the show exceeded all expectations!
Unfortunately, because we are very last minute people, we didn't leave ourselves enough time to stop and take pictures of all the pretty white houses, water-side gazebos and beautiful old churches. We did find 5 minutes before going in to take some WR photos in front of the church where they were singing. As whiny as I've been about all this rain, it really has made for some plushy green scenes! Whenever the sun does come out, everything looks beautiful and rich and green! Both Mike's mom and brother sang beautifully and made me want to take singing lessons too, and after the show we went back to his mom's house, where Mike made friends with a pitcher of homemade wine (which he regretted deeply upon waking!)...it was a lovely Saturday night!

Photobucket
Left: Mike and I
Right: Jeremy (Mike's youngest brother) and I getting too excited about some balloons we found!

*Listening to: Leonard Cohen

0 comments:

Post a Comment