Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 28, 2009

Info Post

Just in case you're not keeping up with the FW blog, here are a few of my fave fashion tidbits of late…

+My swimsuit for the summer! (Love, love, love the retro bathing suit trend. Now if only it would *just stop raining*...)

+The quest for the perfect pair of strappy tan heels (I couldn't hack the height of the Vince Camutos, so I settled on the Nine Wests and they are pretty fab… Although now I sort of want the Joan & David Acosta. Sigh.)

+So in love with this season's easy chambray pieces…

+I'm kind of obsessed with ogling Michelle's outfits in the White House flickr pool (above). (Bonus news! A major motorcade sped by my building today as I was heading in. I was convinced it was Obama, but Henry the doorman thought it was Biden. Still. Exciting!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment