Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 29, 2009

Info Post

I am still incredibly sick, but well enough that I can lie in bed, blowing my nose and scouring the Internet, thank goodness. Via Mrs French, I got introduced (and subsequently completely wrapped up in) the work of Portland-based designer Kate Towers and the photo shoots she's created to showcase them.

Kate sells her designs on etsy (sometimes) and at Seaplane in Portland, a boutique she co-founded with designer Holly Stalder. Whose name rang an instant bell, because in a weird twist of Internet fate, I've been stalking Holly Stalder's pieces on etsy for what seems like yeeeears, just waiting for the day when I can justify purchasing her gorgeous La Sylphide capelet… Perfection.

But I digress. Back to drooling over Kate Towers' designs. Really, though, I'd recommend clicking over to her site for the full effect.



0 comments:

Post a Comment