Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 22, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
It's difficult to start a blog post without rambling on about unimportant and irrelevant things! Despite my major lack of inspiration these days when it comes to blogging, I have come to appreciate all my "internet" friendships with fellow bloggers about as much as my "real life" friendships! I'm constantly impressed by the amount of friendly people out there who make posting so much fun!
That being said, my lack of posts can be attributed entirely to my intensive summer semester at school. My starving-student budget, combined with a lack of time to go thrifting for pretty new things means that there just isn't much to be documented! And when I do have any time to myself, I try extra hard to go out and see family or friends instead of staying cooped up in my room!
Photobucket
I am looking forward to the end of semester in late June, and the beginning of my little road trip with Mike, which I'm sure I'll be documenting here! Maybe I'll get to meet some of my wonderful blogger friends!!
Just to show you how desolate my closet really is these days, here are two seperate occasions in the last month where I am wearing the exact same H&M dress which I bought last Spring!
In the first set I'm sitting in the park with Lola and in the second I'm at my friend Mel's new loft playing the accordian (horribly) for a crowd of disgruntled friends!!!

I hope all of you are enjoying the Spring weather as much as Lola and I have been!


** I am writing this at a ridiculously early hour, on very little sleep and apologize if it takes you in 15 different directions..I can't tell if my thoughts are coherent anymore!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment