Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 31, 2009

Info Post
I love the Neverending Story; I love the empress, I love the pink dragon, Falkor ... well in general I love fairy tales. :) So does Clare. Clare Bickford-Smith is graduating (BA degree) from St Martins this spring. Here is a preview of her collection (I have never seen anything like her collection...the details, the materials (lazer cut leather, the nude colors...), everything is stunning about her designs! It has been a true pleasure to collaborate with Clare, we have so much in common when it comes to what inspires us so I cant wait for further collaborations as already planned :)

Clare Bickford-Smith

model. Lu Hough

I will post images of her whole collection later with her inspiration for this collection and complete looks, but here is a preview.

/click the pics to go to my flickr
CRW_0549

CRW_0826

CRW_0853

0 comments:

Post a Comment