Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 29, 2009

Info Post
I finalllllllllly saw my dear 'ol best pal Jeff, aka Mouse, aka Twin, aka Sweezle tonight. I haven't seen him in over a month so it was pretty nice to see that 'ol guy. Unfortunately I got out of work later than I wanted to so it was a pretty short visit which consisted of iced coffee, sharing my favorite sandwich and a bag 'o chips and driving around looking for something to do. I really wanted to go to the new Friendly Toast in Boston .. but, I couldn't convince him. So instead we ended up finding a little pond with ducks and all that pond kinda stuff. It was practically dark by the time we got to the pond but we wandered around and snapped a few photos, mostly of me holding onto my hat and jumping around a parking lot to see how high I could go.....



. . .



Let me just say we have a lot of unfinished 1385 business that needs tending to - think peel-back film and daylight hours though! We just have to co-align our impossible different schedules .. soon, hopefully??

0 comments:

Post a Comment