Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 15, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

Sometimes it hits me just how easily influenced I can be when it comes to fashion. These pictures of Chloe Sevigny at Coachella are a perfect example. How one person could single handedly make me change my mind about something that has so long been an unquestioned "fashion don't" is beyond me! But she just looks so cute in her little 90s floral dresses and socks and birkenstocks, and it's got me all confused!

Tonight Mike's roommate is having a birthday barbecue and I think it might be the perfect opportunity to try this out. Of course, I'll probably dainty it up a little by wearing some nylon socks and my granny sandals instead of the bulky sports socks and hiking sandals...but it'll be out of my comfort zone none the less and I've been meaning to get out of my mini fashion rut. Every time we get into the in-between seasons I get all uninspired, and it doesn't help that I'm desperately trying to avoid shopping while I'm in school! So as strange as this inspiration may seem, it's something I can try with the clothes I already own, and it's the first thing that's got me excited to put an outfit together in over a month!

This weekend I'll be barbecuing, driving out to Plattsburgh with 4 beautiful girls and doing some reading in the sun (fingers crossed for good weather)!!! Monday is a holiday here, is it a holiday in the US as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment