Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Info Post




































CANDY MAGAZINE ISSUE TWO

For the second issue of Candy I was asked to style two stories. One with my dear friend Jean-Paul Paula, adding the amazing photographers duo Anuschka Blommers and Niels Schumm. The clothes came from Viktor & Rolf and Grace Jones was on the google-roll. The second one was with Edward Vigiletti in New York adding Marcelo Krasilcic behind the camera. Lady Gaga inspired, but a bit more naked/nude. The clothes came from my favorite young designers shipped from Los Angeles, Montreal and you name it where.

I'm pretty sure all the issues are sold out - which isn't that hard as the issue is truly one of the most kicking-ass ones I've seen this year - and guessing many of you have seen the images by now, but figured it would be nice to show you my favorite ones without any lay-out, adding: backstage snaps! Thank you Luis - once more - and on to the next one! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment