Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Info Post




. . .




1385

1385

1385

. . .

1385

1385

1385

1385



. . .


Saturday was a really great day spent running around The Legion of Honor with Sonja. The weather was totally bizarre, when we got there it was foggy, then turned sunny, then turned foggy, and then then the sky was grey, red, and orange all at the same time. When I was running around in that polka dot dress, a live organist started playing Christmas songs and the fog was coming in and it was one of the strangest/best places I could have possibly been!!

These things will probably be going into the etsy shop tomorrow afternoon, I ran out of light today to photograph the polka dot dress so I guess I'll just wait and post it all at once. I'll have another update coming soon too ... I've been stashing some things away for a holiday pop-up shop happening on Friday hosted by my pal Ashley - and whatever doesn't sell after the party will make its way onto etsy. If any of you in SF might be interested in shopping for dresses, have a look here for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment