Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Info Post
Dan Ahwa is an amazing stylist, and my amazing boyfriend. I feel a bit weird writing about him, so that's all I'm going to say. But, following on from our first guest post, here is what is inspiring him right now: United Colours of Benetton campaigns. I really like them too - you can look through some campaign archives here.

"I grew up with these images but never really appreciated their messages, particularly the more controversial and provocative campaigns from the late 80s and early 90s. They were ahead of their time, and most of the fashion campaigns we see today pale in comparison. The more recent ads are joyful and colourful, reminding me that fashion can in fact be fun and have a sense of humour."

0 comments:

Post a Comment