Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Info Post
R1-21A

fuzzy

flowers in chelsea

pulling on flowers

is serious about flowers

hannah holding a tree

hannah in leaves

wood with flowers

landon not venturing into bees

landon as a triangle

My sour face is terribly misleading as I have been in pure heaven these past twelve days! We were up at my Dad's newly acquired riverside cottage outside of my hometown Ottawa (hello to new friend Sarah up there! It was super meeting you and your male companion at Blues Fest). It was absolutely breathtaking and I was loathe to leave it so soon.  Being home is nice and as always I'm excited to get back to routine and business though will miss terribly hopping out to collect flowers for indoors, playing excessive amounts of boardgames (also watching excessive amounts of True Blood) and my dad's girlfriend's delicious cooking (you can find her scrumptious vegan recipes here).

Many thanks for all the kind comments on my last post! I did not have much opportunity to troll the internets while away but I promise that I am ever so slowly but surely poking around all of your blogs and playing catch-up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment