Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 15, 2010

Info Post


Tristan and Isolde,
by Rogelio de Egusquiza (my favourite story as retold by Joseph Bedier when I was in highschool, somehow managed to get away with writing a book report on it every year, hehe).


Paolo e Francesca,
by Gaetano Previati.


The Fisherman and the Syren,
by Lord Frederic Leighton

Just a few things to share with you today! First, my beloved friend Aimee is heading to Portland for a visit and has requested suggestions for spots to visit, if you have any I'd love to hear to pass on to her!

Secondly, I've finally got around to making a mini tutorial on curling your hair with rags! I hope it's somewhat helpful, I reckon you may have some luck hunting around on youtube as well though! Please feel free to hound me with questions regarding hair in the comments of that post, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Last, a few new items in the shop today! Don't forget to let me know if you purchase something and read this blog as I'd like to send a little drawing just for you! I could use the extra kick in the arse to start drawing again and will happily take requests at your order (portraits of you, dogs, babes, Eric Northman, whatever you please)! While I can't guarantee that that they will be great I can say that it will be a tiny amusement for both you and me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment