Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Info Post
summer reading at the cottage

meadow at the cottage

landon buttering his toast in the morning

smudge

together

landon reading

hannah playing cards

landon watching tv

Earlier this month Landon and I celebrated our 4th year of wedded bliss. I feel sometimes almost ashamed of our good fortune, as though we've hogged up all the love and joy in the world for ourselves! I am a very lucky being having found a partner so kind, intelligent, creative and (I daresay) incredibly good looking.

I'm sorry I've not been of many words lately - I'm afraid the hot sleepless nights and even hotter days have not been kind to my brain powers. In the meantime I recommend my link list to the right for loads of food for thought reads!

ps. I added more pictures to this post as I've had quite a number of wedding picture requests lately! I promise to add more once I've located our album (lost under our bed where the bugs with many legs that give me the creeps reside).

0 comments:

Post a Comment