Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, July 26, 2010

Info Post
lake house

lake house


(scenes from my parent's lake house)


...And I'm back. What a whirlwind July has been - and it's not over! But, at least I'm back in San Francisco and can start slowly settling myself back into the normalcy of things. I have about 5 zillion things to take care of. Emails.. etsy messages.. sewing.. washing.. picture taking.. etsy listings.. sleeping - but it'll have to wait until Wednesday. Tomorrow is my birthday and today I plan on sprucing up my apartment (for a teeny tiny cupcake/prosecco party) and hopefully finding a bow tie for Westley to wear tomorrow... something barber shop/Gatsby lawn picnic appropriate to go with my pink 20s dress. The weather might be totally wretched here right now for me to run around in a thin, sheer dress - but dang it - Westley will wear a bow tie!

In other non-weather clothing related woes, I'm having the pre-birthday crazies. I just chopped more layers into my hair and I'm seriously considering walking to Walgreens and buying a box of hair dye. I know how damaging drug store hair dye is for your hair, so I won't actually go through with it ... but I'm really itching to change my hair color to something more golden. I found a box of photos of my mom in the late 60s/early 70s and I'm having major hair envy. I took photos of the photos, but I really should wait to share them until I scan them in properly... Until then, please enjoy these photos of some flowers I currently have sitting in my kitchen!

back in sf



0 comments:

Post a Comment