Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Info Post
post birthday living room





I think this year will be a good one... It definitely started out differently. No grandeur adventures this year. Instead a hodge podge mish mash of errands and lovely little things. Cold weather mornings and fancy lunches at the Tadich Grill. Shopping around Haight Street - where I found an amazing 30s/40s faded cotton paisley peter pan smock shirt that works as a 60s esque mini. I ended up wearing it last night to the party instead of my 20s dress... Speaking of, photos of party things to come! Although, I didn't really worry about taking pictures yesterday, I just let the day happen as it may. It felt nice. I did brake my tradition of wearing a 20s dress for all my 'twenties' birthdays and taking proper pictures, but I think that's okay too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment