Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Info Post
Web

Well friends, I'm taking the plunge! Starting a business is proving quite a costly venture and I have an insatiable desire for cheese but cannot presently afford to cram my noggin full of the stuff (perhaps for the best as dairy and belly do not always agree). If you run a business dealing in handmade or vintage attire and are interested in advertising I would love to hear from you! I promise you readers that I will be especially selective and wont be participating in any kind of sneaky advertising.

For information regarding site stats, rates and spots available please contact me at hannahandlandon (at) hannahandlandon (dot) com!

ps. A "mix tape" for your listening enjoyment available here! Click below for the artist list :).

Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment