Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 13, 2010

Info Post
Hildur Yeoman (Garden of Enchantment was a collaboration between me and her) is a fashion illustrator but also a fashion designer.

I posted some of her fashion illustrations below but you can see more on her website.

Hildur Yeoman - website

I shot her accessories loobook for 2010 last time I was in Iceland. She makes multifunctional necklaces made of velevet, crocket and pearls, as well as making beautiful handbags in form of swans and puddles.

You can get her designs from the KronKron - online-store.

KronKron - online store


Accessories - Hildur Yeoman
Photos - me
Makeup - Ísak Freyr
Hair - Þorsteinn Blær
Models - Anna Baldvins and Ingunn Erla from eskimo models.

2

8

3

4

7

9

1

5

- - -

02

01

02-1

03

03-2

03-3

01

03-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment