Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 27, 2011

Info Post


Dear loyal, patient, lovely readers (eg, at this point, Mom):

As always, my apologies for the vast space between blog posts. Who'd have thought that having a busy blog and a busy full-time job would be so tough at times? My love for fashion hasn't waned; just my amount of free time. But some exciting things are in the works, and I've been gearing up the spring wardrobe in anticipation.

Above, my recent favorite finds. What have you found lately that you LOVE? I'd love to hear.

xoxo,
Ms Spinach

Photo, from top left, clockwise:
-Magnolia Frame Headband, BHLDN.com;
-Jeremy Scott fuchsia winged ballerina slippers, Adidas.com;
-Zara Terez oversized Mediano lizard-embossed oversized clutch, Bluefly;
Timex classic men's watch, Amazon.com;
-scalloped bloomers (for under those slightly-too-short floaty dresses), H&M's fab Conscious Collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment