Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 16, 2011

Info Post
3-counting_planes
Hope you all had a lovely restful weekend! Here in Manchester it has been none stop wind, rain and gloomy greyness, but I used it as an opportunity to stay in my PJ's and catch up on much needed Gossip Girl and Grey's anatomy. Also finally got round to watching Blue Valentine which strangely put me a positive mood.. Anywho after plenty of rest, wine and wii karaoke I'm fresh and ready for the new week ahead! 

I thought it would be nice to start this cheery week by sharing some behind the scenes pics taken while the first batch of Pixie counting planes shirts where in Nadinoo production. They really are a pleasure to make, with so many pretty coloured planes to gaze at while sewing. 
I hope you are lucky enough for one of these lovelies to make it into your cart soon...

1-counting_planes

2-counting_planes

 Pixie counting planes by Nadinoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment