Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Info Post
Photo11_12

1
The Cinema Tea Gown + Shimmer Slip Dress

sam
Samantha

8
Tasty miniature treats by Baked by Melissa.

6

3 Fellow FIT graduate, Jeffrey Williams and I

4

15

14

16

13

12
Cristin wearing the "Keyhole to My Heart Blouse"

11

10
Dan Estabrook and his ladylove.

9
Grandmother, Birdie.

5
Right: The lovely and talented, Celia Rowlson-Hall.

sam2

17
Ladylove, Jessica Repetto and sister, Samantha

Photo14_15
Inspired cocktails by the Teaologist named after a few of my most popular pieces - The "If I Only Had a Heart Dress, The Save Her Soul Dress and of course, the Cinema Gown.

I'm thrilled to announce that my trunk show at Bloomingdale's Soho was a success. A bigger success than I had imagined it would be. Thank you to all who attended and for all your love and support.

x

Please note that a few of the pieces left from the show will be listed in the next coming weeks. At the moment, we have a few samples available for you to peruse and gather if you so desire at a discounted rate!

~SAMPLE SALE~
If I Only Had a Heart Dress - Black (size 2) - ready to ship!
My Sweetheart Dress - Floral (size 6) - ready to ship!
My Sweetheart Dress - Lavender ( size 4) - ready to ship!
My Sweetheart Dress - Black (size 4) - ready to ship!
Let Them Eat Meringue Pleated Dress-Coral (size 4) - ready to ship!
Let Them Eat Meringue Pleated Dress-Ivory (size 4) - ready to ship!
The Pleated Meringue Blouse-Coral - ready to ship!
The Pleated Meringue Blouse -Ivory (size 4) - ready to ship!
Shimmer Slip Dress (size 4) - ready to ship!
The Pickford Cocktail Dress (size 2) - ready to ship!



0 comments:

Post a Comment