Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 23, 2011

Info Post
Despite my best efforts, the generous gifts from makeup companies and well, gosh, 27 years minus the 16 I wasn't allowed to wear makeup, that's 11 years of putting on a face about half the time which totals to quite a few hours... I can't really put make up on to save myself. I love being natural and not wearing any makeup most of the time, a little bit of tinted moisturiser, mascara and lip balm - and always, always cheek stain or blush. But for anything more - I need help. I found these videos today, courtesy of One Sleepless Night (she writes far more eloquently on the subject than I here). Aren't they fantastic!? Lisa Eldridge is subtle, beautiful and very, very good at making amazing make up. Here are my favourite videos - from  a pin-up look, to applying kitten eyeliner flicks, a sixties look and the hardest of all, how to do false lashes.




0 comments:

Post a Comment