Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 13, 2011

Info Post
I wanted to do a nice little sale on the Fox Totes before they get packed away and sent to a new time zone ... So today only - you can grab one for $12.

And to keep things inexpensive, I'm offering First Class shipping for International folks instead of the usual Priority !!
. . .


I did some google snooping and found these foxes around the internet ....

Emily of The Black Apple


. . .

Meggy of The Novelist's Hubris


. . .

Ashley of Fancy Fine


. . .

Christy of Stories Read Aloud
(and she's wearing a 40s wrap dress I sold in the shop a little while back!)


. . .

Jennifer of Sally Jane Vintage


. . .

Starr of A Thought Is The Blossom

. . .

Louise of Coffe & A Cardigan


. . .

Lotta of Le Fabuleux Déstin de Lotta


. . .


(If you have a photo of you + your tote, please send it my way!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment