Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Info Post
I leave for the East Coast on the 29th ... just a teeny bit over a week away. I'm still in major denial that we're moving... I've packed a total of 4 or 5 boxes .... Guuuhhhaaahhhh ... Too crazy.... It's cool though, everything will get done!

In the mean time - here's a boring post about shop vacations / sales / etc ...

Libris Lunaria

The shop is closing on Friday evening (5.20) until July/August (basically whenever we find a place in Brooklyn and get settled)

Print Orders - We're accepting only 10 more between now and Friday evening.

Fox Totes - I have 20 totes left and was planning on stashing them away to sell at markets ... but I think I'll keep re-listing them until the shop closes. I won't be re-printing these, so if you were thinking about getting one - now is definitely the time!

New Totes - I'm going to be getting a new image printed, but I can't decide what should be next - The Hare or The Seahorse .... Leave a comment and let me know your pick!

Thirteen Eighty-Five

I'll be putting the shop into vacation mode Friday evening (5.20) -- hopefully reopening sometime in early June - I have a few boxes worth of stuff I've been stashing away so hopefully the hiatus won't be for very long. It'll be nice to reopen with completely new things!!

So starting now - the good 'ol Flea Market Sale is happening - everything needs to find a home, and what's left over will go to some of the second hand shops on Haight....

0 comments:

Post a Comment