Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Info Post
Me with Frankie
Me enjoying the latest Frankie

I don't think it's any secret that I adore Frankie Magazine and eagerly await every issue to arrive! This issue of course was no different, I have been savoring every article trying desperately to make it last.. But for some reason this one seems to have captured everything I'm currently in love with and I have already blitzed it from cover to cover! 
The Wedding special got me all emotional and made me want to get married all over again with so many inspiring photographs of  quirky love birds on their big day. It's so nice to read about how they prepared and what cute things they chose to incorporate and old traditions they decided to leave out. Me and James had a very similar approach to our day which made it so fun to plan as there were no rules!

Would love to hear if you did something different for your wedding or if you have already started to plan... 

wedding_1

wedding_2

wedding_3
Images from Frankie

0 comments:

Post a Comment