Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 20, 2011

Info Post
Photo32_5A

Photo31_6A

Photo30_7A

Photo22_15A

Photo23_14A
Dan and I share a slice of cake.

Dan has a beard now. Dan has a beard because he went for a long walk with a book and whiskey in tow and stopped only to sleep and feed the ducks. This busy walking routine, of course left not a moment to shave. I had a dream that in the middle of his trek, he abandoned a cardboard rainbow by the side of the road, and I passed it in my car just as the sky turned green and a tornado whisked it away. He's one of my most favorite people in the world.

Dan's work is featured in an exhibition in Paris til June. If you're lucky enough to be residing in or visiting lovely Paris, do take a peak at his wonderfully eerie photography work.

Dan Estabrook - Slash/Paris

You may remember Dan as the imagination behind the beautiful film he created for my Spring2011 collection.
3,2,1....

0 comments:

Post a Comment