Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 7, 2008

Info Post
At the risk of this blog evolving into one big narcissistic rant and all you sweet bloggers never clicking back here - I decided to do the Voyeur's Edition of the now well-known "7 things about me..." post. I was tagged by the gracious Jen Sall at Gold and Silver Stars and I'd hate to let her down!

Alright -- what is more revealing than a woman's handbag? I now give you permission to psycho-analyze the contents of my bag and get back to me on what it all means. Here I'll start:

1. The Big-Daddy Handbag:
The bigger the bag the ____? I'd rather have invest in handbags than ___?





2. Cheap & Cheerful H&M Scarf:
I know I'm going to detest this scarf and everything it stands for in approximately 5 minutes - therefore the fact that it cost $19 CDN is A-OK - no tears will be shed.

3. Old-skool Miu Miu wallet:
Slightly juvenile with the heart and thunderbolt - but sometimes I AM juvenile, so _ off!

4. Essential Blackberry:
This puppy is my saviour. Nuff said.

5. Marc Jacobs Wayfarers:
Umm...I have no excuses.

6. Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick:
Promises that "gentle ingredients encourage healthy lips without causing dependency." I'm not kidding. Doesn't Dr. Hauschka know that I have bigger problems than dependency on lip gloss? Wow.

7. Nuxe Hand and Nail Creme:
Discovered this brand in France - they now sell it in Montreal and I like to give it to all my girlfriends whenever possible. Organic ingredients and oui ello - it's FRENCH!


That's it. Now I'm tagging the following 7: 


PS. If you're feeling "all tagged out" no worries...but for or the brave: pls. follow suit and reveal your bags and their contents! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment