Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 7, 2008

Info Post
Sometimes Vogue disappoints me but I cannot help but love it. Especially its People and Party section. Here you get to see all the amazing outfits that didn't make it to the bland and often boring 10 Best Dressed of the Week. So roll call....

Julia Dunstall...
is amazing. It borderlines on almost ridiculously hipster but saves itself because it has such a clean silhouette. Love.

Jessica Joffe is super amazing. I have always loved her 'lived-in', messy style and her gorgeous red hair. She always seems so natural.
I love how she lets the yellow dress speak for itself as well as those fantastic t-strap sandals.

Finally my favourite of all stars, Sophia Coppola.




I love how her style is all her own, how she makes black look interesting, fascinating and new and how she wears flats on the red carpet. A modern style icon but you would have to have so much innate elegance to look half as good as she does.
Personally, I went through my black stage when I was in Grade 6. I must have looked like the weirdest little kid. I had my black funnel necked shirts or singlets (black for every weather condition), black pants and these funny black shoes that looked like oxfords but with heels. I only wish I still had them now. Now I can't wear much black, it drains me. I guess I was overexposed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment