Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 17, 2008

Info Post

Despite my longterm US Weekly addiction, I'm not really one to go ga-ga over celebrity style. Still, I loved these two silvery looks, first from Katherine Heigl at the 27 Dresses premiere (has anyone seen this? is it cute?) and then Katie "Weirds me out when she speaks but can seem to do little wrong fashion-wise" Holmes.

Also, I decided to use my rudimentary Photoshop skills for the greater good and replace Tom's creepy mug with the much-more-acceptable Zac Efron, who I recognize is not universally beloved (as personally witnessed at a mimosa-fueled debate over brunch this past weekend) but who I think we can all agree is better than Tom any day, even if it turns out that he does have false eyelashes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment