Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 31, 2008

Info Post

We have an ongoing fashion debate in our household (at least, in as much as Mike will humor me about discussing style stuff) and that is over tie-neck tops. He finds them a bit too precious. Whereas I'm like: "Bows! Bows! Bows! The bigger, the better! Wheeee!"* Which is the immediate response I had to this highly adorable Marc by Marc Jacobs shantung vest, seen on ASJiNE. Thoughts?

And! Just as I was writing this, I spotted this totally awesome bow ensemble on Tricia's Wardrobe Remix recap (plus, it has a charming handmade quality that seems way more fiscally responsible than Marc's $300 price tag). I now declare myself to be firmly back on the bow bandwagon, any preciousness be damned:


*I'm pretty sure this is quite literally the reaction I have in my head, give or take a "wheeee".

0 comments:

Post a Comment