Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 18, 2008

Info Post

Above are some rejected outtakes from a little vintage-y photo session I put together for DCGoodwillFashions' "Blog the Blogger" series, which today features me! (Er, looking slightly goofy. But that's okay.) Click on over for the full rundown on what I'm wearing* and how much I paid for it, as well as some very detailed** answers about some of my biggest fashion loves.

If you missed it, earlier installments of the series included fun interviews with D.C. fashion bloggers D.C. Pleats, Wardrobe Oxygen and Panda Head. Aw shucks, I'm just happy to be included. Thanks, Em!

*That boots and skinny jeans combo paired with a big faux fur coat? It's pretty much my run-around-town uniform these days.

**If by "very detailed," I actually mean "characteristically long winded," which I do. I don't really do concise very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment