Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 28, 2011

Info Post
When I was living in Stockholm dressing up was not a problem, but since I moved to a small town I've realized that it's not OK to wear cocktail-dresses while going to the supermarket here. I've had to compromise my personal style a lot since I got here. It's not just to be modest, but it simply isn't suiting to dress up in a small town the way it might be in a bigger city. But despite the compromises, I feel it's important to keep elements from my former self! I usually put on very simple and basic clothes and combine them with nicer shoes and accessories. That way you can stand out and express your personality without getting grumpy looks from the locals ;)


School-look:
Basic male-shirt with feminine accessories. Comfortable but cute = a very good everyday outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment