Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 25, 2011

Info Post
Photo26_30

Well, these little guys will have to suffice until Jon agrees to welcome a furry companion into our home. They are quite cute, aren't they? I think my brother compared them to something out of a Dr. Seuss world, so now I'm tempted to fill my apartment with more. Being that that mission would require more frequent trips to Saffron, the wondrous spot where these little succulents were found, would not feel problematic for me in the least.

If any of you find yourself in the Brooklyn area, be sure to stop by the little spot, not just for their unique greenery, but for the jewelry and vintage tea cups! It certainly added an exclamation point to a lovely day already spent flea marketing and brunching with friend, Dan Estabrook.

x

Photo27_31

My valentine roses mixed with "Billy Balls" found at Saffron.


Photo14_18

Dan at The Brooklyn Cirus

Photo15_19

Photo13_17

Photo16_20

Photo19_23

Photo22_26

Photo17_21


0 comments:

Post a Comment