Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Info Post

sshot1

sshot2


shot3

sshot11


sshot12



sshot7

sshot8

sshot3

sshot9

sshot10

sshot4

sshot13

sshot6

sshot5

sshot15

sshot16

sshot14



I have a love for screenshots in general, but I have to say even more so when they're from my own film, directed by and starring the lovely Celia Rowlson-Hall!

If you haven't already, take a moment to view my Fall2011 collection film.
(click to view)
3,2,1...

All clothing and hair accessories by Alexandra Grecco
Directed and Starring Celia Rowlson-Hall
Shot and Colored by Jae Song
Music by Felix Ventouras
Hair by Charles Olson
Makeup by Mandy Bisesti

x

In other news - my Spring2011 collection has just been published on my website. Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter for exclusive sales, shop updates, and all sorts of random fun at the bottom of my website homepage! You can also follow me on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.

Thank you to all!







0 comments:

Post a Comment