Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 21, 2011

Info Post

This Saturday marked the debut of Butler & Claypool, the DC-based retail/design collection I've launched with five other fash-savvy friends. The idea is to bring pop-up shopping, local design/art talent, music, food, drinks and cool people together on a regular basis around the city. Our preview event, a vintage pop-up shop of carefully curated retro finds, was a big hit, if I do say so myself. More than one person announced, "This feels just like Brooklyn!" (Could be the American Ice Co.'s amazing exposed brick walls), which, as a former Brooklynite, I took as a very big compliment.

Here are just a few snaps I took...

staging area: my miniscule apartment hallway...

trucking -- er, vanning -- the goods over to American Ice Co. in the early morn...

stuff! pretty stuff!



0 comments:

Post a Comment