Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 20, 2011

Info Post
My sister Anna has been in Australia a year now. For Christmas she sent us presents but the package didn't arrive until recently, which was fine for me since I got it in time for my 22nd Birthday. I got several short books for women from between 1968 and 1974, they're adorable! Most of them take place in hospitals where pretty nurses fall in love with handsome doctors. I started reading "Cure my heart doctor" which is really sweet.
I also got lots of knitting-instructions from the 1960s. I've never been to Australia, but knitted clothes is not something I associate with it. Most of the instructions seem a bit complicated, but I just enjoy the funny pictures! She also sent me a weird plastic deer for my collection and there was a postcard for the whole family.


0 comments:

Post a Comment