Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Info Post
san agustanillo beach

san agustanillo



bungalow in san agustanillo



hualtulco

hualtulco

shrimpy michelado

circus

circus somewhere between hualtulco and san agustanillo


Here are a few more pictures from the beatiful San Agustanillo beachside and a circus my boyfriend and I found on one of our outings somewhere between Huatulco and Mazunte.

Have any of you ever head a Michelada with shrimp? I have to say it's the most refreshing summer beverage, however, peculiar and surprising. I've been making Cheladas (sans chili powder and shrimp) since I returned back home in an effort to preserve my summertime daydreaming (sans sunshine and 90 degree weather).
For those of you who asked, these photos were shot with an old Nikkormat, some with Kodak Portra and others with standard Kodak film.
Do any of you have any travel plans prepared for this year? x


Marissa Nadler :: Mexican Summer


follow me

0 comments:

Post a Comment