Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Info Post



Everyone knows I love Steven Tyler, but my favorite comment came from The New York Times: "Krystal is beautiful and ambitious; one of her ambitions, however, seems to be to sleep with Steven Tyler." I guess if you're going to be put on blast, might as well have it be by the Times, go big or go home, we'll go with that. My point is Steven's American Idol debut happened tonight, and I thought it was a great change, I really liked what he brought to the mix. I think more wild ones should be on TV, I feel like I can pretty much predict what's going to happen, so this is refreshing. He is such sweet and generous person, just real--no pretenses. He is one of the gifted few that seem to always dwell in the youth of their existence, permanent vacation, permanent child. It's going to be interesting seeing how people react to criticism and praise from real idol's. Congrats on the new gig!

0 comments:

Post a Comment