Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Info Post


I got these lovely Pants through the Korean magazine Yozo. The brand is EXR, a Korean brand with comfortable and cute clothes in their collection. I really like the pants, they're super comfortable!



1. The point of styling coordination.
I wanted to mix them into a sort of quirky everyday look. The material is really simple, but the cut's really interesting so they're great for everyday wear, but not that ordinary.

2. The review about product.
I really like the cut of the pants, and the fact that they're light and airy when you wear them. They're really comfortable, but look good enough to wear to School.
What I didn't like was that the legs were a bit too short. I'm sure they'd work better in the summer, but my ankles get a bit chilly here in cold Sweden. The material's also too thin for me to be able to wear them for fall, but they'd make great exercise pants!


3. Occasion
The pants are very casual and probably works best as home-pants or in a relaxed and comfortable every day outfit. I'm sure they'd be great for airplanes too, since they look good and also feels great!

4. Your satisfaction totally on cloth.
I'll give them a 3 out of 5. They're cute but perhaps a bit too comfortable and simple for my style.

5. the free message about your feeling to readers of website.
If you're relaxed and casual, I'm sure you'll like the EXR pants!




0 comments:

Post a Comment