Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Info Post
Who doesn't like to receive a present neatly wrapped and tied up with a bow? I love to give presents, no matter how big or small. More than seeking out that special somethin' I am most excited to wrap it up!

Lately I've taken to designing and making my own wrapping papers as I am particularly fond of brown Kraft paper. Last Winter I tied printed paper with Coronation ribbon and tags for Growin' Up goods.



Other times I use pre-made papers which I've collected from thrift stores or inherited from my grandmothers. I can't bear to part with the originals (!) except for very special moments, so instead I print the scans out onto plain paper, pair with vintage trims and ribbons and voila! A smile every time.

I wanted to share some favourites with you here, and I've already selected a few more for an upcoming post. The first one would be especially sweet to wrap up all of Anja's Cat Week treats, and the 'denim barnyard' is one of my all-time faves. Enjoy!

kitties
denim farm

bunnies
birthday pandas

0 comments:

Post a Comment